Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Team Ta-Tas

I was approached this summer by Team Ta-Tas to create a few pieces for a special event.  Team Ta-Tas is a Cincinnati-based organization whos goal is to raise breast cancer awareness as well as raise funds for the Susan G. Komen For the Cure.  They are a fun, zany group, and it was my absolute pleasure to create something just for them.

This Friday, August 5th is Pink-a-POLOoza at the Polo Grille in Mason, Ohio from 6:00-10:00pm.  Browse the various silent auctions and vendors, all there to help raise money for this worthy cause, while sipping a TaTaTini!  And wear your pink.  These ladies do love PINK!  I know I'm hoping to make it, so I'm sure I'll see you there:)

And now, what I have made for this fine event:
The Mini TaTas by abbydid

Mini TaTa, a little mascot for the group!  As you can see, Mini TaTa and her sisters have championed the disease and are celebrating their victories wearing boxing gloves, championship belt, and newly sprouted hair after going a few rounds with chemotherapy.   
And some of you may recall the bouncing boobies from when the Plush Team was holding a Plushraiser for the Susan G. Komen Institute a couple of years ago.  Well, they're back!  Yes, they really bounce, and they will be for sale individually or by the pair, whatever your preference may be.  

The proceeds from these items will go to Team Ta-Tas, and I will have these pieces listed in my etsy shop soon as well.  

No comments: