Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Have you met Big Bunny?

Right, so, here's what happened.  I was sort of bored and was wondering just how BIG I could make something.  I set to work, and sometime in the wee hours late one Saturday night, Big Bunny was born.  The next morning, I emerged from my den of slumber to find Big Bunny sitting on the couch, right where I had left him, only now he had two children draped around him.  They declared we were keeping him, he was not for sale, and that was that.
The morning after.  See that face?  That face is saying, "you will take him away only over my dead body."  We do not mess with her when she makes that face;) 
So, Big Bunny is a member of the family.  He is my mascot, and he comes with me to meet the people.  But he is not for sale.  We can talk about how you can get your own Big Bunny, if you like.
Our 2010 Christmas Card.  Boy, Girl, Bunny.  Not necessarily in that order.

Big Bunny is the strong, silent type.  While he isn't much on words, he is an excellent snuggler, and everyone always seems happy to see him.  Who can blame them?  There is just an aura about him, just a happy, relaxed vibe.  It's all good, as far as Big Bunny is concerned.

The Mascots at PlushTeam's Candyland Show.  Big Bunny is accompanied by Tyler Poncho and Froderick.

I have more photos of Big Bunny hanging around town over at my flickr page, go check them out!  And better yet, come meet him in person at one of my upcoming shows.  

Speaking of, my craft show schedule is shaping up quite nicely, and I have some dates to announce:

The City of Wyoming's Earth Day Celebration
Saturday, April 16, 2011
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Along Wyoming Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio

Crafty Supermarket
(you know I love me my Supermarket!)
Saturday, May 7, 2011
11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Clifton Cultural Arts Center
3711 Clifton Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45220


INDIEana Handicraft Exchange
Saturday, June 11
12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m
The Harrison Center for the Arts1505 North Delaware Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202


That's it for now, kittens!  I'm off on a weekend retreat with my sisters in plush-making - EIGHTEEN of us in a cabin in the mountains of Virginia!!!  PLUSH RETREAT!!!  WOOT!!!  You can rest assured, you'll hear all about it ;)

No comments: